Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 24 of the "30 in 30" painting challenge

This little painting pretty much explains itself.
I had great intention to paint a cute cupcake painting today. I had Richard, my husband, stop by the store to pick up one cupcake yesterday., so I could get it sketched out.
I have seen so many other artist paint cupcakes, I wanted to give it a go.
 I sat the cake in front of me, then thought, if I took a bite out of it, it would make for a more interesting painting. That was my downfall!! 
I was down to the last bite, still thinking it would make an even better painting....well, you can see where this went, or should I say, where "it" went.
I think I'll try it again, and have Richard pick up another one today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice painting and I love the story! Next time just have Richard pick up half a dozen and get on with the painting lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...good idea. But, I might need to paint a few vegetables after splurging that day.
    Glad you like the painting!

    ReplyDelete