Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 20 of the "30 in 30" painting challenge

Where we live, there are a lot of fields on top of our mountain. Some have hay, others grow tomatoes, and others have set up driving ranches to make extra money. It's not uncommon to try to avoid hitting an animal crossing your path.
We also have small tucked away golf courses, when I say small, I mean small... 9 holes or less, and let me mention, no one needs a cart.  If you engage in lengthy conversation, you could make the game last about two hours. Being somewhat of an impatient person, this suits me just fine.
This spring, I'm hoping to get out on some of those courses and do some painting.
 This painting was taken from a photo I took a couple of years back, when we took the kids up to work on some driving skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment