Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22 of the "30 in 30" painting challenge

The other nigh,t my husband came through the back door, carrying the old jug I have in this painting. I asked, "oh no, what's that for?"  and thinking to myself, great, something else I'll have to dust. Being the penny saver that he is, I watched as he exchanged his pennies from a coffee can to this jar.
He then asked, "where should I put it?" I'm thinking to myself, hmmmm... how about in the garage, but I decided to be nice and told him to put it in the window.  As I watched, I noticed the moisture on the window, then I mentioned to him that it looked like he was saving for a rainy day.
Not to change the subject, but have you ever had a song stuck in your head, and no matter what you do, you can't seem to get rid of it. I bet you can see where I'm going with this....yep, I couldn't get the image and that saying out of my head, so, I gave in and  decided to paint it today.
I had intended to paint a rose, maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment