Thursday, February 14, 2013

#39/60 Daily painting challenge.

There are times, when you just have to put your interest aside, and line up priorities in life.
When the best intentions get interrupted, you take a deep breath and move forward, knowing you can catch up later if need be.
For me, the last few days, have been one of those times. I have been involved with studying World War 1 history, helping to make a display of 3 types of communications used in the fields, writing a paper, and rehearsing a two minute speech.
Needless to say, I have gotten a little behind in my challenge, but well worth it, considering it will be 250 points of her grade...her, being my granddaughter.
 I will be posting a picture of our sculptor in a later post, but for right now, I'll be trying to get caught up on my painting.
With the color red being the inspiration for this painting, I want to wish you all, a very happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment